AxleTech International is a global manufacturer of heavy-duty off-highway drivetrain systems and components as well as aftermarket parts, serving commercial and defense vehicles. Our history goes back over 100 years and we have the experience and knowledge to design, develop, and build custom-engineered drivetrain products for an array of construction, material handling, agricultural, and specialty truck applications.
AxleTech wants now to strengthen their team with a (m/f):
Local Technical Support Engineer – Ankara / Turkey
o To be AxleTech’s local contact in Turkey
o Provides technical support (training, prototype start, maintenance, after-sales service) for customers in its area.
o Is attentive to the local market and the specific demands of customers in order to follow up and boost, with its hierarchy, the development of the company in Turkey
o Provide ideas for product development.
o Follow up sales projects.
· Ambassador / gateway of the company, representing the image of the company
· Establishes a relationship of trust with all of the clients different services
· Regularly meet the Study Engineers who will be at the basis for all new projects
· Is the first technical interlocutor for the client and relies on colleagues Engineers to answer the requests
· Must be able to train customer on product: technical advantages, installation, maintenance
· Participates in the 1st prototype tests, and will return to his fellow Engineers for the results.
· Collects all service requests, which it will transfer to the Service Manager, and must be able to assist the customer on maintenance operations
· Must direct the client’s requests to the right AxleTech interlocutors
· Conducts competitive intelligence on the Turkish market
· Inform / updates its hierarchy about the conjunctural events of the country
· Conducts a weekly written report on its activities and informs its Manager of future actions
· You have at least 10 /15 years experience in Military sector
· You are pragmatic, result driven and capable of developing partnerships on long-term.
· You are a analytic person who establishes the right priorities and takes care of a self-reliant completion with respect to deadlines.
You have a very good command in English and are familiar with MS-Office.